- Person Ages 21+
- Private Bike For up to 15 people
Pedal to Nashville’s Best Bars
Looking for the best bars in Music City? Hop aboard our pedal bar! As we pedal and sing our way down Honky Tonk Row, you take in the views of some of the greatest legendary bars in Nashville. Some watering holes we pass include the Wild Horse Saloon, BB Kings, Honky Tonk Central, Legends, Tootsies, and many more.
We pub crawl… well, pedal to some of our favorite local bars, with drink specials just for you! It’s the best choice you will ever make in Nashville! After all, you can’t come to Tennessee and not take a moonshine shot!
We adjust our stops when there are events and road closures keeping us from getting to our destination. Nashville has four main venues within blocks of Broadway. We do our best to stay on schedule, but sometimes the traffic prevents that. Please be patient; if we are late, we make up your time in the end.
Please call if you are going to be late and we will do our best to accommodate you. Please remember, if you are late, that affects all tours.
What to Bring
- BYOB. Any item you bring on board must be in a can or plastic bottle. No glass!
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your tour with your drinks; we supply the ice, cooler, and cups.
- If you need to purchase beer, Corner Market is located at 300 Church St, three blocks from Broadway, open 7 a.m. – 10 p.m. Sunday – Wednesday, Thursday 7 a.m. – 1 a.m., Friday – Saturday 10 a.m. – 2 a.m. No beer sales until noon on Sunday. There’s also Downtown Nashville Wine and Spirits, 178 2nd Ave N., open daily 10 a.m. – 11 p.m., closed on Sundays.
- If you need a ride, call Joyride (golf cart) 615-285-9835. They will gladly take you for a tip!
Be sure to use the promotion code when you’re booking your reservation. We cannot make adjustments after booking. Always check back, everyone loves a special.Only one promo code per person.CALL 615-674-8844 for your promo code!
***Always check back and follow us on Facebook for specials and discounts.
We appreciate our “Veterans”, they always pedal “FREE”!. This is for the veteran only. Must have valid Military ID at check in. We appreciate you!
We love our “Brides to be”, they pedal absolutely “FREE”
You’re never to old to pedal on The Music City Crawler!
If you are “Senior” 55 and older.