In regards to Covid-19, if you need to change or cancel your dates/tour we will be issuing gift cards, (no expiration date) not a refund, if done 30 days prior to your tour. We are trying to maintain stability for our customers and employees during this time of uncertainty.
Also, we have adjusted our normal daily routine:
- We have implemented stringent protocols for regularly cleaning and
disinfecting before each tour.
- Our employee’s temperatures are tested prior to start of shift.
- Our riders will have temperatures taken prior to start of ride.
- Hand sanitizer and masks are available for all riders.
- We are working with our bar partners to ensure that they are following
We ask that our guests please adhere to the following:
- Masks are required in all Davidson County public spaces.
- Thoroughly wash your hands prior to your tour; hand sanitizer will be
used by each rider after any bar stop.
- Straws will be provided, Do not share drinks and/or snacks.
- Please pre-tip when booking, or tip digitally on the day of your tour
using Venmo/Cash app (no cash tips please).
*Please note that these policies can change on a periodic basis to comply with the most recent CDC and Davidson County guidelines.