In regards to current events and Covid-19, we have adjusted our normal daily routine:
- We have implemented stringent protocols for regularly cleaning and
disinfecting before each tour.
- Our employee’s temperatures are tested prior to start of shift.
- Our riders will have temperatures taken prior to start of ride.
- Hand sanitizer and masks are available for all riders.
- We are working with our bar partners to ensure that they are following
We ask that our guests please adhere to the following:
- Masks are required in all Davidson County public spaces.
- Thoroughly wash your hands prior to your tour; hand sanitizer will be
used by each rider after any bar stop.
- Straws will be provided, Do not share drinks and/or snacks.
- Please pre-tip when booking, or tip digitally on the day of your tour
using Venmo/Cash app (no cash tips please).
*Please note that these policies can change on a periodic basis to
comply with the most recent CDC and Davidson County guidelines.